**PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, EASTON TOWN PLANNING BOARD WILL HOLD THEIR MONTHLY MEETING AT BURTON HALL, 1071 STATE ROUTE 40, EASTON, NY ON TUESDAY AUGUST 25th, 2020 at 7:00 P.M.** Please submit information to the clerk by SEPTEMBER 8th, 2020 to be added to the agenda for the SEPTEMBER 22, 2020 meeting.
October meeting to be held on October 27, 2020.
Easton Town Planning Board Clerk
The Planning Board meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at 7:00 pm at Burton Hall.
Below, please find some frequently used forms. These forms can also be picked up from the Town Clerk’s office at Burton Hall or by appointment with the Planning Board Clerk.
All forms and applications are due to the Planning Board Clerk by the 2nd Tuesday of the month. Forms may be dropped off or mailed to:
Town of Easton Planning Board
1071 State Route 40
Greenwich, NY 12834
Click here to email forms to the Planning Board
Planning Board Members
Robert Stevens: Chairperson
Margaret Brand: Vice Chair
Emilee English: Secretary
Michelle Skiff: Clerk
Please see documents below for forms and legal notices.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by in Descending Order within category
Documents and Forms13 documents
- Fee Schedule
- CEA Map
- AGRICULTURAL DISTRICT DISCLOSURE NOTICE
- Agency Designation Form
- AG District Map
- Driveway Law
- Updated Procedure to File Maps in Washington County 2018
- Building Permit - Town of Easton
- Sketch Plan Application
- Procedure for Presenting Sketch Plan
- Subdivision Application Process and Procedures Summary
Planning Board Local Law 3 Handbook16 documents
- Local Law 3 Cover
- Local Law 3 - 1999
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Cumulative Impacts
- Agricultural Lands
- Wastewater Treatment Standards
- Percolation Test Regulations
- DOH Regulations
- Full Environmental Assessment Form
- Full Environmental Assessment Form Part 1
- Full Environmental Assessment Form Part 2
- Full Environmental Assessment Form Part 3
- Findings Statement
- Scoping Checklist